Thread: 2 Day DSC Level 1, near Glasgow, 14/15 June

2 Day DSC Level 1, near Glasgow, 14/15 June

Forthcoming 2 day DSC Level 1 Course.

Training will take place in Uplawmoor on the Saturday with a soup and sandwich lunch included.

Practical elements to be assessed on a nearby piece of land.

255 for the weekend, including lunch on the Saturday and a copy of David Stretton's excellent training manual.

Get in touch for more details or to book a place.

Hi James

Can you send me more details please

James that is a good deal mate

Cheers David - I like to think so! Of course, it's not all about the price. Seen a few guys recently who tried to save money by just going for assessment when they weren't really ready and ending up paying re-sit fees and stuff, not to mention the extra time and hassle.

I've been lucky - 100% pass rate for the guys that have done the training with me - but that does rely on them being able to shoot and having got some practice in!

Hope to bump into some of you guys at the Stalking Fair at the weekend.

Still a few spaces available guys - if the dates or location don't suit, please get in touch to discuss alternatives.

All the best

Hi Guys

Spaces filling up - still a couple of places available.

There is also the option to attend on the Sunday on an assessment only basis. Although experience shows that everyone learns something on the full course and it helps greatly with pass rates, I understand that this can be an attractive option for some who are confident in their abilities.

I'm always happy to discuss the options and help you decide what is best for you - so feel free to call on 07977 558689.

All the best

Hi guys I sat my level 1 with JMS training about a month or so ago. I don't have a bad word for the company & owner cracking guy& brilliant little company. Delighted I came across his company & really helpfull with any queries you have. A laid back & relaxed atmosphere but professional at the same time. I was kept upto date with new info etc vi email from James. I really enjoyed my day out with JMS trsining I wouldn't hesitate in recomending it to anyone. I was bit nervous (as I'm always sitting any exam or paperwork but I was put at ease by James from the 1st minute we meet which helped me achieve my level 1 with ease. Many thanks again James.

I also sat the assessment day on the Sunday I didn't do the 2 day course but looking back I wished I did the 2 day course as I may of learnt something new.
    Cheers scott
    Last edited by Highlandstag; 24-04-2014 at 20:19.