Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rock legend

Question Rock legend

I finished clay shooting Sunday and then decided to walk the dogs before lunch on the way home. This particular area is quite well used but not crowded allthough on this occasion there were only two walkers we met on the made up path walking out, then a family back at the car when we were leaving.

Well, as the wife and myself approached the other couple I looked at the bloke half expecting an acknowedgement of hello which I would return,but he kept his head down, it was at this point as we all passed I thought I some how know him ? Big mop of hair, It was Brian May of QUEEN ! My wife did not notice so when I told her, we spoke about him and remembered his recent rants about badger culls ect, I was now in two minds big rock star, but doesnt like Hunting,Shooting,Fishing. Political Statement's true or other wise. Do you know it sort of spoiled our walk......... What do you think ?

You didn't ask for an autograph then?

Did you not feel that you needed to let him your thoughts and spoil his walk
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Had it been me I would have said "your first album had a certain musical validity but is not in the same league as the "One Live Badger" recording, with Roger Dean gatefold sleeve."

Last edited by Klenchblaize; 25-03-2014 at 08:57.

I would have congratulated him for winning Crufts this year....

I'm afraid I'd have had to pull him up and let him know he talks sh&t !
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Not sure if Simply Red can be classed as Rock Band but after reading this I'm starting to like them. BBC News - Two Simply Red band members resolve hunting rights dispute

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    I'm afraid I'd have had to pull him up and let him know he talks sh&t !
    My thoughts exactly, I would have spoilt his little outing, the bell end.

Come on folks, would it really be fair...

To badger him like that?
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY

He's entitled to his opinion...

I don't get drawn into all that "us and them" nonsense. We're not here for very long, so live and let live (10cc I believe), arguing about trivial stuff just wastes valuable breathing time.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox