Lightforce bulb?

RED-DOT

Anyone know of an upgrade for the Lightforce 100W VF bulb or where is a cheap supply of the VF??

Theatre suppliers might be worth googling, I got the 50 watt bulbs for my clulite from one. Bought 10, think they were £2/3 a piece

Al

These projector bulb have a HF filament in them which throws an oval beam where the VF equivalent throws a spot beam.
HF=horizontal filament/VF=vertical filament... Tried the HF and they are rubbish and they have half the range of the VF.

The ones I got were the same as supplied by Cluson but way cheaper. If I can find the site I used I'll have a look and see what they have

Al

If you do use a cheaper bulb than the LF replacement make sure the filament runs vertically rather than horizontally otherwise you will find you have a black spot in the middle of your beam.

Prior to finding the link above i bought one from Bushys @ £9.50 for the correct bulb and the vertical 100w are £6.50 but shine a wide and dull beam.
Going to order some spare as the vertical filament have a shorter life.

Tried the HF and they are rubbish and they have half the range of the VF

Is that not the HF bulb shown on the link

Part number is same as the vertical one i just bought. I will check with them as the image may be wrong?

These projector bulb have a HF filament in them which throws an oval beam where the VF equivalent throws a spot beam.
HF=horizontal filament/VF=vertical filament... Tried the HF and they are rubbish and they have half the range of the VF.
thats good to know red

Prior to finding the link above i bought one from Bushys @ £9.50 for the correct bulb and the vertical 100w are £6.50 but shine a wide and dull beam.
Going to order some spare as the vertical filament have a shorter life.
Red Dot what bulb is the better

The VF has a spot beam but has a shorter life and costs more but you will pop more foxes so take your pick?

Back