Thread: Where would I get this part?

Where would I get this part?

Hi All,

I would appreciate if someone could point me in the direction. Where would I buy the rubber part that keeps the two poles together as seen in the attached photo.

Many thanks for your help,

As previously mentioned an exhaust hanger or piece of conveyor belt rubber etc would work well.

old bike innertube

That appears to be one of the Robertson stick kits that we sell ( sorry only just seen your post ). as with everything we sell - we support it; so if you've had a part failure, please PM and we'll get it sorted.

If you are just after the part in any case, we do carry full spares - just drop me a pm or e mail and we'll sort you. Alternatively, I'll have spares on hand at Kelso if you or someone from your way is going - just ask at the stand.
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

I use replacement vacuum/hoover belts from a local hardware store. Doubled over still going strong after many years. I have a couple of spares if you want one?
    You may want to consider 20-25mm diameter bamboo canes when replacing the green plastic coated garden canes - I find these are more rigid and can be used to hang Roe/Muntjac off your shoulder.

Martingdale stops, available from any tac shop or Amazon UK.Rubber Martingale Stop/ Keeper For Centre (yolk) In Black: Sports Outdoors
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Forgive me for they delay in responding. I want to thanks you all for your helpful response's and special thanks Loki for offering to post a part I live in Ireland so I didn't expect you to do that.

I appreciate all your help I got a part in a local motor factors and its works great.