the last ride

Drag1

I know is has been done before but i,m doing it anywhay. I took my old lab bitch for her last ride today
It does,nt get any easier thats the fifth one I've lost scince I started shooting
RIP. Cass

Been there myself so know exactly how your feeling atm ..... Remember the good times and happiness she brought.

It's ****in hard!!
I took mine, Also called Cass last August.
I still look to check that she is not laying at the bottom of the stairs. (Her favourite place to get trodden on).

Thoughts are with you, lost one of mine in January & still shed the occasional tear, Wingy

I don't know why I read these threads, they always remind me of loosing my best four legged friend, Turtle. It still hurts, and Ive got two other dogs to concentrate on now, with another planned.

Remember the good times you had together, its the only way to deal with these dark days.

I feel for you. I had to take my dad's 15 year old Jack Russell for the "one way walk" late last year. I held him as the vet gave him the injection and cried like a baby when he went.

Thanks for the comments and the thought lads just good to know we're all the same really ain,t we

Drag

Back