Swarovski Optik Z3 Scope, user reviews?

Chris Baker

Hello,

I have the chance to pick one of these up from the Bass Pro shop in Houston, Texas soon. I am sorely tempted as its a quite a bit cheaper over there than it is here in the UK.

Anyone got one or used one? Pros/Cons?

Cheers
Chris

Had mine a year. A good if no frills scope. Mines a 4-12x50 with the brx ret and it's a nice piece of glass. Light gathering in the late evening isn't amazing on anything other than 4x though which is no big deal. I also wish I had got the ballistic turret model- but that's not the scopes fault ;)

I have the chance to pick one of these up from the Bass Pro shop in Houston, Texas soon. I am sorely tempted as its a quite a bit cheaper over there than it is here in the UK.
I ordered one and with the discount, was getting a BRH Z3 for $900.

First, it was out of stock, then on back order. Now the Z3 is discontinued.

Hi Chris

I nearly bought one as I have Swaro glass on my UK rifles but when I compared it to the Zeiss conquest there was nothing in it so I saved myself the $500 and went for the Zeiss. Incidently the Conquest range has now been discontinued in the US so I now have the new Terra coming which I will collect tomorrow. I know these have only just been released in the US so if you want one it would pay to phone ahead. Likewise for any non US brand good you wish to purchase always check that they have it in stock to avoid disappointment as a lot of shops carry very little.

No experience with z3 as i have a z6i but swarovski customer service is fantastic along with everything else they make im sure the z3 is just as excellent in quality as all the scopes they make so buy and enjoy :)

I have had my Z3 3-10x42 for only a few weeks but it has helped me bag Red, Roe and Muntjac. I shot two Muntjac bucks using it in very poor visibility conditions this morning. It is very clear and lightweight. I find that I use it on 3x at first light as it is so bright. Good scope.

Thanks guys that was really helpful

If you decide to order, let us know. We may be able to help find the best deal.

There is always a 5% coupon to be had at OpticsPlanet. However, some brands tend to not go on sale, like Swaro, NF,...

Back