Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Control and Politicians.

do as i say not as i do .standard politician doctrine.he,s allowed to sell arms cos he,s special.

That is pretty breath taking.

He seems pretty cheap too, as these things go - "accepted at least $42,800 in cash or campaign contributions".

I wouldn't sell out my principles for less than 50K!

Never trust a politician (or anything that can bleed for a week and not die!)

In California, he crusades against firearms stating

"It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion." California Democrat State Senator Leland Yee.

Spoken like a true democrat - no debate, no discussion - trust us.

However, when he decides to get guns for terrorists, what does he choose? Semi-automatics? No, but fully automatic firearms. Because, real terrorists do not use civilian version firearms.

Business is business.
    Last edited by FISMA; 28-03-2014 at 22:31.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

The FBI in this case.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Connecticut Officer | The Free Republic

And for those that amass guns and don't register them this cop is looking forward to paying a visit...

There is quite the revolt going on in Connecticut. Gun owners didn't show up to register their "assault weapons" as they were expected to. Now the legislators are facing a unique situation: these guys aren't going to give in easily as the retroactive registration runs against the existing laws. The best part is that it isn't one or two people. It's like 85% of the gun owners. To kick in their doors would be a very fool hardy thing. That cop is either very young or incredibly stupid.~Muir

Comes across Stupid in how he got involved with the social media cross fire would of expected better of a cop in public office, interesting reading his responses make but rather stupid like alot of stuff written on social media.

True. I wonder why people think they are immune to criticism or scrutiny when they post on social media? We had a soldier (now ex soldier) who posted a pic of herself ducking down in her car to avoid having to get out and salute the flag as it was being raised. (required on US Military Bases) How did she think that wouldn't make it back to her superiors??

Likewise that policeman. I'm sure his superiors have told him to tone it down. "Kicking in" doors is not the first response. It's the last. Especially since these are otherwise law-abiding citizens who are not committing a violent crime.~Muir