Mauser M03 stock colour?

Tackleberry270

Can someone help on this?

No no shops local to me have one to look at so I'm finding it difficult to make a decision! I'm not a big fan of black/grey synthetic stocks and if the sand stock is more of a green khaki rather than pink I would definitely go for it. Anyone got any photos of theirs that look close to the 'in the flesh' colour?

to me the Mauser website show it as a cream/sand.

If it is more like this Tim pilbeam review then I would certainly be more likely to go for it

Extreme quality | Sporting Rifle magazine

mine is slightly greener than the reproduction in the magazine. Almost certainly the same colour just a slight rendition issue.

Ok. I found one by chance in a gunshop today. It was pretty much olive green! The guy couldn't tell me for certain that it was the 'tan' stock. So this has only added to the frustration as there is nowhere within sensible distance that officially has one in tan for comparison! The distributors are only aware of the two colours (black/grey and tan).

If you have one that is the official 'tan' colour can you please post some photos on this thread? Perhaps in different light conditions for comparison? Thanks in advance!

As you are in Dorset i assume you have been to mulliners, he had a stock of guns on the shelf last time i was there. Who did you speak to at the distributors ? was it Robert. I have never seen a tan stock only olive green ones but that is only three or four.

As you are in Dorset i assume you have been to mulliners, he had a stock of guns on the shelf last time i was there. Who did you speak to at the distributors ? was it Robert. I have never seen a tan stock only olive green ones but that is only three or four.

So far everyone is saying the green one is the one marketed as 'tan'. I have a week off this week and mulliners is closed! Its still a bit of a trek for me as I am West Dorset. Any chance of a photo!?

Back