Thread: 1/2HP Meat Mincer and accessories

1/2HP Meat Mincer and accessories

As I'm moving home & breaking up my larder, I am selling the following items. I'd prefer them to go as a job lot but will split if whoever buys the mincer doesn't want the burger maker:

Cabela's Commercial-Grade 1/2 hp Electric Meat Grinder For Sale

• Food-grade 304 stainless steel necks, auger blades, plates and trays
    • Large-capacity meat trays with enlarged throats to ensure optimal performance
    • Maintenance-free, sealed, lubricated, air-cooled motors

Although Cabela's Commercial-Grade 1/2HP Electric Meat Grinder was designed with hunters in mind, it is a great investment for the do-it-yourself butcher wanting to make hamburger, sausage and other meat products at home. Doing so not only can save money, but it also gives you greater control over the quality and content of the meat products that you consume. You’ll find Cabela's grinders to be reliable, durable and easy to clean when the work is done. Because we use top-notch components in the construction of our grinders, you can count on years of service with proper care of the equipment.

Heavy-duty air-cooled motors are housed in stainless steel and sit atop stainless steel bases for corrosion-free use and easy clean up. Our motors include internal circuit breakers that are independently tested to ensure their performance exceeds expectations for the highest quality and safety standards. Motors are permanently lubricated for trouble-free use. Oval meat trays eliminate hard-to-reach corners for trouble-free loading. The 1/2HP Grinder is powerful enough to handle household grinding chores with ease, and it won't take up all your counter space. It has an on/off switch, and is capable of grinding up to 4-6 lbs. of meat per minute. It sports a sturdy No. 8 stainless steel neck and an 11-1/2" x 8" x 2-1/2" tray. Includes stainless steel fine (4.5mm) and medium (7mm) grinding plates, four sausage-stuffing funnels, nylon dust cover and a meat-pushing stomper. Necks, blades and grinding plates are dishwasher safe. Compatible with our optional grinder attachments. Weight: 33 lbs.

Cabela's Electric Grinder Burger Press Attachment

• Make uniform patties quickly and easily
    • Power from your grinder presses the patties
    • Burgers release easily for packing

Uses the power from your grinder to press meat into 1⁄3-lb. patties. Pull the slider and patty is released. Fits Cabela's commercial and manual grinders, Cabela's Vertical Stuffers, and most other grinders with neck sizes of 8, 12, 22 and 32. Not for use with No. 42 Neck. Attachment only.
    Dimensions: 6"H x 13"W X 10"D.

Cabela's Electric-Grinder Foot Pedal

• Hands-free meat processing
    • Compatible with many other household appliances
    • Convenient 8-ft. cord

Make grinding your own burger or stuffing sausage a hassle-free experience. Start and stop your grinder the hands-free way with our Electric Grinder Foot Pedal. Simply plug your grinder into the 15-amp foot-pedal outlet and plug the cord's three-prong plug into any 120-volt supply to make filling casings a breeze. Compatible with many other household appliances, its rugged metal construction withstands wear for long-lasting use. Easy on and off. Convenient 8-ft. cord.

Commercial 110 volt Transformer.
    Heavy duty as hell, so easily copes with two appliances running continuously for hours on end.

All together, this is about 400 worth of kit - it's in good condition and ready for use in someone else's larder, so I'm asking 200 for it all, plus I'll bung in a couple of hundred foil freezer boards and all of the 5" cellophane burger separators I have left.

This is heavy stuff, so will either need collecting from HR6 or I can probably meet you somewhere if I'm out and about.

Please PM me if you are interested, as I'm mid house move and won't remember to check this thread as often as usual.

Last edited by Adamant; 30-03-2014 at 10:53.

Sold to Woodmaster. You have a PM inbound.

Dammit. I missed this one.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Don't you try to muscle in on my miss. I missed it first.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Sorry guys, I collected it today. Hopefully have a pile of burgers very soon.