Lansky

Grand Slam

Morning all, Does anyone know where i can purchase a Lansky sharpening system for a reasonably good price? I have had a look at a few websites but just wondered if anyone knew where i would get the best dealCheers in advanceAdam

I bought a lansky for £23 at the fair yesterday from the Moray outfitting stand, it's the turnbox with 4rods. Seems to do a good job.

I bought mine from moonraker knives last week as they offer free postage and good pricing, there were some on the bay a touch cheaper but I was worried about fakes as they copy anything these days.

Cheers for all the advice lads. Ended up getting one shipped from America. I got the Diamond Deluxe 4 Stone model.Adam

keep us in the loop on how you get on with it, I recently got the stone type all singing all dancing one, found it brilliant, toyed with idea of the diamond one

cheers

phil

Cheers for all the advice lads. Ended up getting one shipped from America. I got the Diamond Deluxe 4 Stone model.Adam
It takes a while to get the hang of it but when you do! well I can shave the hair on my arm no problems . I got on best with the 25 slot ,I tried the 20 and 17 but after grinding way one off by blades with not a very good edge on it I went up to 25 and that works for me there are some handy tips on utube ,good luck

Back