fuel price

Dickie

Hi all
Is it just me but have fuel prices shot up in the last 10 days but no mention in the press or on the TV and Radio?

Cheers

Dickie

No, I'm still paying 52 to 59 pence/litre.

For LPG :D :D :D

On the rare occasion I have to run on full fat petrol every throttle prod brings a tear to my eye.

Dear old dear, petrol up to $1.65 here and diesel is $1.05.
Thing is here, when oil goes up fuel goes up, but here,unlike U.K when oil goes down fuel prices at the pump goes down too :D
Diesel was $1.15 a litre 2 yrs ago

Quite a few garages round Hereford slipped in a sly rise, I reckon. The VAT change should have made an increase of 1 or 2p per litre but I saw several where the price had mysteriously gone up by 3 or 4p.

david1976 said:
Filled up in ASDA last night on outskirts of Edinburgh and it was £1.09 per litre for diesel

you done well , near me 114 robbing swines !

the problem is were buggered without it , and they know it ! :evil:

cheers lee

I'm beginning to wonder whether i should quit work and invest in a petrol garage....at least the truck will get a regular supply without me crying every time i fill it.

well i was told by a mate he uses nothing but shell fuel in is motor as he as tried and tested morrisons/tesco and shell,and gets more to the gallon on shell.so when we went up to scotland in october i tried this out,we filled the tank on my hilux with shell diesel (not v power) and we got from the garage in stoke on trent to tesco in inverness (402 miles) on the one tank,we filled up again there as the fuel light was on.on the way home we topped up again at the same tesco.so now we should get back to stoke on trent to top up again,wrong we were in lancashire on the m6 and the light was on.so we were around 70 miles short to the tesco crap.so now its very rare i use anything but shell,and most of the shell stations round here are around the same price as the supermarkets.

WAYNE DAVIES said:
It Certainly has my local garage was £1.13 per litre for diesel last night :cry: :cry:

Wayne
I passed a garage in Highbridge in Somerset this week, diesel was £1.18 per ltr.
basil.

prises diesle

my old woman filled up friday at our village station £ 1.13 went past the same garage tonight £1 19 hows that work out then for robbery . this is in northamptonshire so make sure you fill up if you coming our way or get stung BIG TIME the local paper tells you the cheapest in the area every day but when you get there its not always what it says and always an excuse papers are always a day behind

Back