Thread: RWS Rifle

RWS Rifle

I have used RWS ammo and it was top notch . Anyone had any experience with RWS rifles. I saw a stainless synthetic at the fair and wondered if anybody shoots with one.

RWS rifles were made by Howa and branded RWS much the same as some of the Weatherby rifles are. So a simple no nonsense rifle with a good reputation.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

I have an RWS Titan 6 in .243 Stainless synthetic,fantastic rifle shoots great straight from the box,all I have done is have the trigger tweaked, at some stage I would like a thumbhole stock but the synthetic one is fine.
    I use it mainly for woodland stalking through the summer. It's nice and light and topped with a Docter 8x56 and an Ase Utra Northstar mod it's a perfect combination for me. I home load and the accuracy is excellent.

I forgot about the Titan of which I know very little, I was only thinking about previous rifles marketed under the RWS brand.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Thanks for the info so far

I had a RWS Titan stainless in 22-250. It would shoot a ragged one hole group, accuracy was superb, unfortunately the build quality of the rifle was very poor! It also had feed problems from new which was a complete pain in the backside. I gave up in the end and sold it a few months ago!

Same with my RWS 22-250 sold it never right from new.

Hi Guys,
    I have never had a single problem with mine !!!
    I did have a .223 Titan 3 for a while but never used it as I like the .243 better. Again no problems with it either.