Thread: Quad sticks, from limulus

Quad sticks, from limulus

Got to christen my Quad sticks on opening day, couple of Bucks, nothing at fantastic distance 120 yds and 140 yds, so nothing spectacular there.

But I did think it worth mentioning some things about the Quad sticks, just in case anybody is thinking of buying a set but not totally convinced.

I speak as I find and feel that credit should be given where credit is due.

The Quad sticks are, light and comfy to carry, strong when used as a staff for walking, easy to use ( after 5 mins practice in the front room ) rock steady when in use, and strong enough to carry a buck over the shoulder, I`ve used all sorts of contraptions over the years as shooting aids, but these are the neatest bit of kit that I`ve come across so far.

I have absolutely no connection with Limulus and stand to gain nothing, but I would recommend the Quad sticks to anybody

A big +1 excellent kit
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Forgot to say,
    I got the soft wood type

I must have a prototype and should be due some new ones soon but i find them very good for every thing there are a few who disbelieve actually how good these are for every day shooting not only stalking

I have a set of them and away again with bloody work so not christened but practisi g with air rifle in the drive plinking into the air rifle swing targets in the garage and AMAZED at how solid I felt

I thought maybe a faff to use but no with practice could be as easy as twin sticks
    Canna wait to christen them