Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's here

He's here

Well ‘after nearly 12 months of research, emails phone calls and persuasion, he’s finally here.
    “Llew” my little Teckel dog pup has arrived.
    I would like to say a whole hearted thank you to everyone I’ve pestered and pme’d with regards to the breed, training advice, litters, equipment ect etc,and you have no idea how much it’s appreciated, more so than you may realise, so a sincere thank you once eagain.
    The last two days have seen some horrendous weather, so we haven’t been out much, and I don’t want to rush a thing, but he can’t seem to leave my side.
    He seems to piss and **** like a race horse, quite the spectacle for something so small,
    Time will tell, and I’m sure I’ll be posting when the training begins.
    Attachment 40270Attachment 40269

Cracking pup, have fun with him!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY

Very little can beat the feeling of those first days with a new companion. Enjoy - even the 'leaks'.
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

A now the fun begins. Enjoy the baby crocodile.

Bonny lad good luck and enjoy the first couple of months, they do not seem to be pup two minutes

Looks good, be strong my friend......!

Awesome mate little cracker there.. Every credit ti you in research and patients. Now the fun begins.

Had mine up near Martindale weekend gone. Took a picture but to big to up load.surprised at how much energy these hounds have.
    Last edited by weeman; 07-04-2014 at 06:14.

What a bobby-dazzler!!!!!

That already looks like a cracker, it will keep you busy for a while, especially with all the s... and p...!
    Maybe already time to change the food....?
    Have fun, enjoy it growing and training it, its well worth the affort to get a new stalking companion!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.