Jimmy up for the weekend.

Well had the crazy frog up for the weekend stalking on his annual visit, he wanted to sit in his favourite seat we had three outings and managed three very nice bucks. jimmy shot a belter this morning from his seat. It was a cracking weekend as per usual it's always an educational weekend when mr milnes is up lol. Something about leading horses to water and trying to make them drink

Last edited:
Well done all .Can I ask why jimmy is using such a large fluted moderator on his rifle.This is after all the central belt were the roe deer are tame lol.

Just like to say a big thanks to the whole remmy family for once again giving me a superb weekend.
Took three attempts in the same seat to get the fella and was beginning to think I was going to blank "first time only on remmy bucks" then this morning this nice lad obliged me by offering himself, at one point he nearly breathing on me then was spooked and ran to the other side of the dip, got to own up the shot was a little hastily taken "buck fever" and could of been better placed if I'd taken my time "not that I had much window" as smashed a shoulder but never mind forty yards from the strike he was dead as a hells door knocker
thanks again remmy
regards
Jimmy

Well done all .Can I ask why jimmy is using such a large fluted moderator on his rifle.This is after all the central belt were the roe deer are tame lol.
I like a heavy rifle when I visit the north as there's that many deer I usually run out of bullets davie so I need to use it as a priest !!!!
PS...... ya no sent those forms yet pal....
Regards
Jimmy

Last edited:
you blank,na don't believe it, well done both of you, thats it now jimmy back to that drought,lol

A warm and grateful Waidmannsheil!

I am so jealous of you, out on the bucks already....
We have to wait till the 1st of May....:drool:

Back