hello from ireland

hi guys im from n.ireland near armagh just saying hello ,i must say this site is full of information and help thank you for having me ,i am the owner of a howa 1500 in .223 at the moment but boy is it a heavy bugger ...im stuck between a rock and a hard place my 223 is to big for crows and rabbits and not big enough for the red stags that i come across often around were i live ,i seen 6 stags yesterday ill try and get photos today if i can get close enough,so i was gona bit the bullet as we say and go for a .308 and get a .22 hornet for every day use and is the 22hornet good enough for foxes ?? so what do you guys think ,one of the stags i seen yesterday was crazy big and in great shape i would not like to corner this guy when rutting ...so thanks again guys for having me and im sorry if i made my intro post to long ..take care and happy and SAFE hunting:):cool:

Welcome crossman, I'm not far from you, just at the foot of the Mournes, and yes there's lots of good info and lads on the SD, perhaps all us from this wee island could meet up sometime ?, perhaps at a gamefair.

Back