Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: high seat pile saver?anyone

high seat pile saver?anyone

good old poundland got inflatable cushions in 46x26cm.ideal for high seat numb bum prevention .stop your piles freezing down out in the woods

Good idea I use a cheap carp unhooking mat folded up it does the trick
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

I eat pies and have a fat a**e.

cheap foam kneeling mat for cleaning floors etc, only prob its blue white and green,no prob when its dirty, i keep one in my game bag for the shoot, saves sitting on thorns and brambles, cost b all from home/bargain enjoy doug,

Self inflating realtree camo cussion 14.95 hardly used. 1 fold up foam pad from cheap shop, used all the time, always in my roe sack, never leave home without it.

Here's a K tip if you have a self-inflating seat and carry a fannypack or rucksack:

Roll up self-inflating seat, strap lightly to pack and allow to self-inflate within confines of straps then close valve. You now have an in-the-field rifle rest that can deliver all but benchrest accuracy if you do your bit.

Perfect for anywhere you can take a prone shot and saves on rifle weight as you can dispense with a bipod.

Established Poster
    Porthcawl - south wales
    Peice of kingspan wall or floor insulation, the one with foil both side's. I find it creates heat when sat on and a little more confotable

but its about four inches thick, ok if your leaving it for the next chap, only joking whatever floats your boat i suppose, or you could use a wheelchair cushion thats what i used for eight years match fishing,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 06-04-2014 at 21:58.

I always remove the foam back armour from my old bike jackets, usually the correct shape to slip in a game pocket & cover just the right amount of wet ground , or hard seating areas.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I just cut a peice off of a cheap camping mat. Then when you are done just roll it up and put it in your pocket. You can always use a bigger bit and fold it in half. You can even get them in olive drab!