Wanted: RTA HUMANE DISPATCH course?

robert1666

looking to go and do the humane dispatch course , i noticed jeleen deer services are doing one but its away down south in derbyshire i think it is this is a little too far for me im based in dumfries and galloway does anyone know anywhere that does this course a bit closer to home for me ?

Yes i would also be intrested in the RTA course if it was in scotland or the borders area..weeman you say pm redmist ! does redmist do this course..cheers.

Not wanting to hijack original persons thread but would be interested in a RTA course in NE Scotland
maybe worth seperate thread for each area ?

paul

Yes i would also be intrested in the RTA course if it was in scotland or the borders area..weeman you say pm redmist ! does redmist do this course..cheers.

Realist organises many a courses events around here, I seem ti remember he arranged one not to long ago, hoe im right it's worth a pm at least.

Realist organises many a courses events around here, I seem ti remember he arranged one not to long ago, hoe im right it's worth a pm at least.

Back