Wanted: Roe and Muntjac hunting

Bushfire

Hi guys,
I'm from Aus and would love to get over to hunt a Roe buck and maybe a muntjac as well if possible. I'm in no rush, would be looking at doing it next year but if it had to get pushed back further that'd be ok.
So just looking for some suggestions for reputable guides in the UK for these deer. My main goal would be to take a 6pt Roe buck (I don't know if thats a big ask or not), something decent but doesn't have to be a record breaking animal. Would love to chase a muntjac buck as well but if it had to be one or the other than definitely go for a roe. I'd likely be bringing my brother and hunting with him as well or my partner who would tag along but is a non-hunter (unless she changes her mind sometime soon - unlikely!).

I'm happy to either do a paid guided hunt or willing to consider a hunt swap for something here in Australia, I've got access to most deer species. sorry mods if I'm not allowed to offer a swap, if so please remove and just leave the paid part.

Appreciate any help or suggestions,

Cheers guys,

JP

I can recommend Muntjacstalker on here for the muntjac, he has loads on his land and should be no problem getting a munty with him although he doesn't have roe afaik (he has CWD though).

or sika malc who is on here (part owner of the site I think) has roe and Munties I believe. He has a good reputation but never stalked with him myself.

Take a look at sikamalc's thread in the article section, we had a great weekend and i have never seen ground with so many muntjac around.
He also has other areas with roe if you want both.

Back