Thread: Suede lined bridle leather rifle sling

Suede lined bridle leather rifle sling

I had this at Kelso, the neoprene version went but this came home. It is burnished all around, have two hand sewn keepers and the suede is saddle stitched all the way around by hand. It has wide brass chicago screws to affix the top, affix and adjust the bottom. It is made from the loveliest materials I can find, made by hand with my best efforts and will last many many years with the right care. It'll look great on one of those rifles with cracking wood. It's on at a steal as it came home from the show and I've just spent another 400 on materials I could do with releasing a little. Don't expect to order one for this price. I'd like 75 posted please. The unlined light brown one next to it is the same but about two inches longer in the wide part. This is 40 posted as there was no sewing, the rough side of the leather is quite grippy. Richard

PM sent

Sling arrived today, superb ! Thank you

I'll give the dark bridle leather sling a good home if its still available, if only to prevent it suffering a fate worse than death (nailed to a Bl@@er) if you pm me your bank details i will do a cash transfer tomorrow. D.