I'm very excited!

SimpleSimon

Hi all,
As the title says, really. Back in January Pete "Roedinator" very kindly offered me the chance to go out stalking with him on his ground. We've now managed to arrange tomorrow for me to take up this generous stranger on his offer. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve now with the anticipation and wondering.
"what will it be like?"
"will we see any deer?"
"will we shoot one?"
"is this the start of a lifelong addiction?"

I'll be sure to post a blog when I get back, and tell you the answers I've found!
Pete, if you're reading this I'm looking forward to meeting you, and I'm bringing you a bottle of something I hope you'll like :thumb:

is this the start of a lifelong addiction ?? YES YES AND MORE YES your wallet will never be the same again

If you're going out with Pete you'll have a fantastic time. The craic will be great and he has some of the most "deer-y" ground you'll ever see, so yes, you'll see deer! I'm sure you won't go hungry either :D

But you know already that Pete's out of the top drawer, he's got a Blaser :thumb:

Looking forward to the write-up.

willie_gunn

You will see deer with Pete of that I am certain. He's a great guy and good company and I am sure that you will have a good day regardless of what the weather may chuck at you. Pete is a true ambassador for all that's good with field sports and you will find that all the family is the same. Good luck Simon.

Hi all. For anyone who's interested I've just put up a blog (in two parts, no less!) detailing the answers to my questions in the original post.

Simon
just read your write up in your blog fantastic write up so pleased it panned out
how it did
I think I'm going to name that high seat my get out of jail card :D
A pleasure to take you out and well shot all round
regards pete

Just read your blog Simon, great read. I too have been the recipient of Pete's hospitality, and enjoyed a great evening out with him that resulted in a nice roe doe.
Has anyone blanked with Pete ever??

Congratulations AND commiseration's, as this is the beginning of a most rewarding but expensive phase of your life. :lol:

Regards,

Mark

Just read your blog Simon, great read. I too have been the recipient of Pete's hospitality, and enjoyed a great evening out with him that resulted in a nice roe doe.
Has anyone blanked with Pete ever??

Congratulations AND commiseration's, as this is the beginning of a most rewarding but expensive phase of your life. :lol:

Regards,

Mark

your too too kind Sir. Regards pete

Back