Thread: New Boy

New Boy

Hi Everybody

I have been reading various forums for some time and have decided to join this one, as the members appear the most helpful and willing to offer constructive advice.

I am relatively new to deer stalking although I have shot for more years than I like to admit to.

My Home is in West Cheshire, which is not the most convenient for stalking. However I was introduced to the sport by a good friend who lives in the Scottish Borders and am lucky to be invited to assist in his deer management.

Welcome from another who is so far from our quarry!, (Chester), you'll get over it! Steve.

When are the goverment going to move Chester north it would save on the fuel or a better idea if we can find an MP who likes stalking we will just wait they will have some deer moved here on expences.

Give it three or four years, sightings of Roe are getting more and more frequent around where I live.... on golf courses, in cemetaries and wooded areas.
    A few weeks before Xmas one was hit by a car on the main road from Wigan to Warrington and the local milkman said he spotted 5 together on the disused railway lines early in the morning.