1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's Round Table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island. It turned out to be an optical Aleutian .
3. She was only a whiskey-maker's daughter, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated in algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it's still stationery.
6. A dog gave birth to puppies on the highway .. and was cited for littering.
7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blown-apart.
8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. Police are looking into it.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other:'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
15. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
16. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
17. A backward poet writes inverse.
18. In a democracy, it's your vote that counts. In feudalism, it's your count that votes.
19. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.
21. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The flight attendant says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion per passenger.'
22. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
23. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank. Proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
24. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my electron.' The other says 'Are you sure?' The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."
25. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.
26. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did