Berived

reiver

Tis a sad day today in the Reiver house hold.
Whilst bumping some 308 brass my Lee press passed away at the handle fixing :cry: .For those doom Sayers who said it would never last they were right I have only had this press for 9 years.
I shall give it a proper burial tomorrow for one taken at such a young age.

Bob

I feel for your loss as I too had one die on me at the tender age of only twenty. :(

Thanks for the condolence 8x57 on my loss .Why do the good die young my press and I have loaded 22 hornet,243,308,270 and 444. We were looking forward to reloading for my 9.3x 74 together but I will have to do that with his little brother the Lee hand press.
Bob

all is not lost you can still breath life into it and keep the dream alive, I made a new toggle for the handle to keep mine going

Had you bought a RCBS it would still be your loyal companion and will most likely outlive yourself.

Ian.

Quite so !
I have had my trusty RCBS Rockchucker for over 40 years, it is in perfect working order and I am a clapped-out broken-down old bonebag on the way out being 81 next month.

HWH.

they do this when they are out as well! there wives wont take them shopping in case they turn a trolly over to check the wheels out,

Back