How stupid is this?

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Having been out most of the day we arrived home to find the answer machine blinking away. It was the credit card company requesting that I get in touch with their fraud department :eek:

I spoke to a very helpful young lady and after the usual security questions she asked me if I had used my credit card to pay court fines of £680. I could not believe it some dozy **** had used illegally acquired credit card details to try and pay their court fines. I expect they shall have another one to save up for now :D :D

John

Lol my god is there no end to stupidity :eek:

I reckon that is the one that takes the biscuit and a potential Darwin award winner in the making :lol:

JAYB
All i can say is i hope the police get hold of him before you do mate, They dont find many people with broken arms and legs in ditches this time of the year up on heartbreak ridge do they........................ :eek:
I cant believe the **** has paid court fees with stolen credit card details, What next :rolleyes:
Fester

JAYB
Just a thought mate, can you send me you credit card details so i can take the misses out shopping :eek:
Fester

Many years ago in Midhurst, the local village idiot held up the petrol station with a replica revolver then walked about 800m to his local, paid off his bar tab, handed out packets of stolen fags to everybody and bought a round of drinks. Ten minutes later the old bill came in and arrested him! Mind you it was Midhurst! JC

Back