just got home to find this on my lawn !!

roedeerred

I have no idea who put it there but it's obviously road kill but what a head for this area.
one I would leave if stalking.P1040007.jpgP1040008.jpg

speaking of road kill , a pal who is a wagon driver dropped on off for me for the dogs , whilst skinning it and cutting up i kept flicking scraps to my dog watching me , on completion the misses took the dog out for its dutys where on the dog passed out and went into a coma , all within 10 mins of eating the deer bits , rushed it to the vets , 2 days later after being on a drip ,dog came home with a hefty vet bill ! my thought was it had been uthinised and not disposed of correctly , but that is just my theory , never done it since !

useally cat poop on mine, nice buck tho ,natural causes?
Its often dog poo on mine
No def road kill broken front legs .
Must go now and larder ready it or it will be good for nothing including dogs.
bewsher no issue there I am lucky enough to have quite a good area of local stalking and am well known within police through anti poaching talks and attending farm watch meets.

I've seen similar things with farm dogs getting at sheep I've put down. Colleague had comatose dogs who'd scavenged the neighbour's discarded testicles (from a horse castrate before you all giggle)

speaking of road kill , a pal who is a wagon driver dropped on off for me for the dogs , whilst skinning it and cutting up i kept flicking scraps to my dog watching me , on completion the misses took the dog out for its dutys where on the dog passed out and went into a coma , all within 10 mins of eating the deer bits , rushed it to the vets , 2 days later after being on a drip ,dog came home with a hefty vet bill ! my thought was it had been uthinised and not disposed of correctly , but that is just my theory , never done it since !
having said that , the venison steak sarny i fed the misses with had no affect on her ! just my luck ehh

done the larder job weighed in at 38lbs (weigh every carcass as a matter of habit now) he must have diced with death before now knuckle on one front lag had been broken before and healed twice as thick as normal.
liver was all bust up and like mush, lungs had blood clots in them but stomach was not damaged no sign of broken ribs .so will see when I skin it what damage there is front legs are loose so reckon its been a full on bumper hit

Back