Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In Breezes memory, You guys have touched me.

In Breezes memory, You guys have touched me.

The last pics of her,

And a libary one

Well I'm deeply touched by the response from you guys, messages of support good will and sadness.
    Above all a client who I took out on many occasions and has shot deer and foxes over Breeze and who became like many clients a friend has been kind enough to GIVE me a GSP pup to help heal the loss to us as a family. He wishes to remain annonamous and without much by the way of thanks. Well I feel I've got to put something back in because of this.
    So I'd like to take a novice out who has perhaps limited funds during this years rut and try and call up a roe buck.
    This will of course be on me regardless of which buck happens to come. My rifle is also available.
    A date can be arranged around my clients I'm sure.
    So I'd like it to be for their first deer, but if in between now and August they get 1 so be it.
    So if your down on your luck or just had a hard time of things or your a mentor and would like to put someone forward pm me with why and who should have the chance of this.
    This should be your first roe at the time of writing.
    There is of course no guarantee of a deer but we will try.
    Regards john
    P.S. please bear with me as I don't have much time to read the pms.
    I will probably shortlist some and chose one at random.

Nice one John and a very fine gesture from who ever gifted you the pup.
    The SD at its best.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Lovely gesture, well done.

As basil says the sd at it's best , fantastic some one gifting you a pup and what a kind offer to get someone thier first deer , well done
    atb jim
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Well done John, the Buzzard vid ,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Good on whoever gifted you the pup, as I said on the other thread you can never replace a good dog (working or pet) but starting with a new pup is magic!
    Well done on the offer of a stalk, I'm sure somebody deserving will benefit. It's really great to see what members on here will do for one another out of goodwill and a love of the sport/hobby/profession.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY

Well done and good luck to the lucky stalker who gets picked to have a stalk with you. I like many have always watched your video's of breeze and enjoyed them all.
    Good luck with the dog your using at the minute and in the future with the new pup.

Goes to show there are still honest, generous people still out there. All the best to all concerned.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to