sore finger

I've got a funny feeling Doug, that when this thread starts to die down a bit and drops down the list of recent topics your going to jump in with a "bump" and bring it back up lol
Wingy

I've got a funny feeling Doug, that when this thread starts to die down a bit and drops down the list of recent topics your going to jump in with a "bump" and bring it back up lol
Wingy
now why would i do that and cause more bother,they keep checking my profile,i dont check theres, it must be my new found notoriety,:stir: the trouble is im not very eloquent so i only do short posts ,and as they have the attention span of a goldfish they get frustrated,

Last edited:
Wingy

:rofl:

Don't worry Doug... it wears off when you get some stalking. I was the same when I first joined, I still drop in almost every day and sometimes I just leave it logged in making it appear that I'm on all day but I'm not, honest!!! :D

These days I can't be bothered replying to most of the posts cos they've all gone full circle.... it's quite rare now to read a question that's not already been asked before or a discussion that's not been hammered to death.
But having said that, when I'm not out shooting I like to read about other people's exploits in the articles and write up's and I still like the banter, even though it's not always well received.

thanks si ,by the way did you hear anything back on the sindicate yet i hope you get on,:thumb: oh and one for wingy bump:thumb:

Last edited:
thanks si ,by the way did you hear anything back on the sindicate yet
Which one?... I've enquired about 5 so far this year, if it's the one I think you mean I didn't get on because I couldn't get on a first aid course in time but that's sorted now and I've been offered a place on another one.

Doug, life's too short to get upset about how many posts someone is submitting. Your on here hopefully picking up a few stalking tips & learning a few things, don't get hung up on all the criticism I'm sure you'll get your kit together and grass a deer soon enough. At least you get out shooting regularly, I'd guess quite a few don't, I often struggle to find time. Top offer from Red Dot

i know there only keyboard jockeys but there you go, it is a cracking offer i know and one i maybe can return ,its a pain i know im bored myself i should be out now but as i told a lad on here last night its a full moon ,crops are up and there spreading everywhere,so feet up and wait,

Which one?... I've enquired about 5 so far this year, if it's the one I think you mean I didn't get on because I couldn't get on a first aid course in time but that's sorted now and I've been offered a place on another one.
sorry about that yes it was that one welldone anyway :thumb:

i know there only keyboard jockeys but there you go, it is a cracking offer i know and one i maybe can return ,its a pain i know im bored myself i should be out now but as i told a lad on here last night its a full moon ,crops are up and there spreading everywhere,so feet up and wait,

Me and a keeper went out this week and struggled. Didn't see a single flash of eyes from Reynard and didn't see a quarter of the hares. I think I'm gonna relax a little unless a problem fox tests it head and the keeper asks me. I usually nag him lol.

Hi An Du Ru,
With over 1400 views and 50+replies in two days your not the only saddo out there ( myself included now)
I think maybe you got carried away with your first 30 posts.
Cheers Steve.

Me and a keeper went out this week and struggled. Didn't see a single flash of eyes from Reynard and didn't see a quarter of the hares. I think I'm gonna relax a little unless a problem fox tests it head and the keeper asks me. I usually nag him lol.
no probs seanct ,like you i have been out but its that time of year again,to much cover not enough wildlife,atb :thumb:

yeah glavy, where do you think the AN DU RU comes from its my oldest sons name in chinese they dont say andrew they break it up into three syllables its tattooed on my arm in three chinese syllables an du wu

Last edited:
Back