trophy Sind Ibex & Urial sheep hunt for my English guest

Good heavens. What terrific beasts. All the time I've been backwards and forwards to Pakistan on business I never imagined you had such quality.
Thanks for sharing the photos. It must have been an amazing trip.

hi mauser. thanks, we do have some fantastic trophy hunting in pakistan its the only place on earth where u can legally hunt a Markhor (the largest member of goat family and the most endangered species) in addition to that we have Sind Ibex, Himalayan Ibex, Suleman Ibex, Blanford Urial, Punjab Urial, Afghan Urial, Kashmir Markhor, Astor Markhor, Suleiman Markhor, Hog deer, Black Buck, Chinkara gazelle, Wild Board, Neel gai (Blue Bull which is member of the african Eland family) we have Muntjack (here they call it the musk deer) we have chinese water deer (here they call it kakar), himalayan thar, blue sheep, snow leopards and the list goes on. :)

My nickname is 'mountain goat' so just be careful in case you shoot a wiry little Scotsman tabbing around the NW frontier hills!

Absolutely amazing photos. Love the mountains. Stalking should be tough like that. In Skye we also have to carry most of the beasts out of the Cuillin mountains, but they're small in comparison to your 'hills', though steep and just as rocky.

One thing that really comes across is the natural kindness of the people of Pakistan. Western people are obsessed with the troubles, but you'll never get a warmer welcome than in Pakistan, or Iran for that matter. I find Iranian people are mostly very western in their ideas and really kind and hospitable...except my former Iranian girlfriend's father, but that's another story!

Is that a POF (Pakistan Ordnance Factories) G3A3 7.62mm that Andrew got to fire? :)
I like the G3 as a PW of preference and you make a good copy..or the Sig 550 series rifles, but they are top dollar.

hi mauser, its great to know that ur familiar with my country, pls do visit me next time ur in town, the gun is the HK G36 (g3) but almost all of my body guards use the POF G3, they are a standard weapon of pakistan army as well as u know and very reliable. :D

As others have said, fantastic looking animals and scenery, well done to you both, looks like the trip of a lifetime :)

Cheers lee, it was indeed a very successful shoot, andrew's ibex was 5 inches bigger than wot craig boddington shot in the same area and his urial sheep was only 2.5 inches smaller than the SCI world record, so Andrew is a very happy man indeed, regards danish

Danish, cracking photo's mate, now I have two questions for you, Why 'Danish?' and were you the guy that I met in Euro Guns just outside Doncaster a couple of months ago? You were there buying (or trying to buy) some binoculars! If that is you I'm sure that the lads would love to see the Reds that you shot in Norfolk, and did you ever get back to shoot a Roe Doe?

Ahhh, it is you Danish, I just found you on another thread with the Red stag with the broken antler! :D

Hope you got your Doe. ;)

@andrew, @will c thanks guys. @danger mouse just replied to ur pm, it is I u met at euro guns, good to run into u on this forum. 'Danish' is my first name it is spelt like that :) my friend has invited me for red sika and fallow this september in the UK i'll try and get a roe or two whilst im there but for me the red stag is the first love. A thrilling experience i had shooting this battered brute during the rut as he was charging towards us (as andrew was using the male stag call)

Back