Thread: Help needed

Help needed

Hiya all I'm after a lift to Cumbria for a few walking sticks, I've made a few sticks for a lady farmer in Keswick where I stay on holiday this lady is so nice I live in Ipswich, if there someone who could help I could either pay you or you can take your pick of the sticks there are all sorts thanx for looking bazil

Baz, I'm going up there again in 4 weeks time if anyone can get then from Ipswitch to Wigan I can take them the rest of the way
    Sure we SD members could sort it in instalments ?

I'm traveling upto scotland on Friday from Rugby. If you can get them to me I should be able to drop them off. Be good if the lady could meet at the M-way jcn though. Drop me a pm if of use.

same here get them to me nr wigan jct 26 this week etc i will have a ride up with misses
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 21-04-2014 at 23:23.

Im going to Hawkshead 2nd May till 5th if that helps. I'll also be passing through on the 23rd on route to Scotland.

A great big thanx for all that helped out with my request it's all been sorted my sister-in-law has got her boss to deliver them for me, so thanx again bazil

Glad you managed to sort it Baz

Thanx for that Wingy when you come down you'll have to have a go on my new semi it's very old browning it's puka mate bazil