Thread: Puppies For Sale

Puppies For Sale

After quite a worrying morning (my bitch had to have a caeasrian and had a rough time of it) I now have a litter of GWP x Viszla's for sale that will be ready in march. 5 bitches and 2 dogs. There are 3 all liver (one with ticked paws) and four ticked with liver patches all of them fine little pups.

They will make great little working dogs and know of several of the same crosses that are out every weekend working well for their owners. The pups will be legally docked and dew clawed and chipped before they are collected.

Dam and sire both trained for use with hawks, I use the dam for beating and am starting to train her for blood tracking. She has a fantstic temprement is an affectionate dog that is fine with children and other dogs.

There's a long story behind these as I've only had my dog for 6 weeks and it was an unplanned mating but the pups deserve a good home.

I want 250 each for the pups just to cover costs. Working homes only.

If you're interested please pm me and I'll give the full story and send some photos. Hopefully she will come through it ok.

Regards to all

Hi do you have any pups left please let me know asap thank you ian

send me a pm,i can put yuo intouch with a man who has wirehair pointer pups,
    the scudd

thank you please let me know who has the pups ian

Afraid not Shorthorn. All gone.