Red Deer Accompanied Stalking

HOWDAH

Accompanied Red Deer stalking in Perthshire

Ground is a mix of woodland and hillside, good population of Reds with some very heavy woodland Stags, quite a few Roe, some Sika.

Easy access to the area, not hard hill stalking.

£200 per day per rifle NO TROPHY FEE'S (1 beast per day) Venison can be purchased at dealers rates.

Max of 2 rifles per day.

Sika Stalking in Argyll available at the same rates.

Interested please PM me for available dates, 30% deposit required as these will be booked up quickly.

Filling Up Fast

The days are filling up.

So to be fair i will only hold days when the deposits are paid as people need time to check dates with work, wives and shooting partners.

scotland stalking

what dates are you looking at or am i missing something as i thought stalking in scotland was stags 1st july 20th october hinds only until 15th feb only leaves roe does please excuse my ignorance if i am wrong :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dates

Hi

We are booking for the stag season July to October now.

There is some out of season culling due to the amout of deer on the land and the damage being done but this will be only taking calves and youn Stags and will not effect the Stag Season.

Anyone wishing to come for the hind season give me a call ?

I am interested in the Red stalking in August, what dates do you have available and am I right in thinking that it is £200 for any one stag per day? It says I cant PM you because your inbox is full.

Thanks,

Tom

hello have you got any dates late july cant do later in year as i deploy to afghan in september
cheers
kris

Griffer you are a year out of date, Also not a trade member since ther ruling came in so possibly not around much. PM him and you may get a reply through the email system notification . Jim

Indeed a year out of date, the pricing model has changed and there is very little i have left this year and also well booked for 2012, if there are any spaces left i will re post with trade membership.

Admin please feel free to remove the entire thread as i am a non trade registered member on this site and this was posted over a year ago with your original permission.

Back