Who?

activeviii

Been asked by a good friend to find out who and how much it will cost him 'if' he shoots a good roe buck. he has seen a good few good heads on his land but will not shoot them just for the sake of it but he did say if the price was right and the job was good then he might like to have one shoulder mounted. is that's what its called?

just been looking at the youtube vids to get an idea on where and how to cape.

is there anyone around the south west area or someone who would be recommended. but not someone that will take 10 years hehe.

what sort of money will he have to shell out. i thought i was tight :D;)

thanks

Phil.

Ive always used Claire from freedom taxidermy, £350 ish for Roe, Muntjac, CWD £450-500 Sika, Fallow etc

Greg Keeble from Andover is also very good ... Look him up on Gregs taxidermy
ATB Dave ( Jelen deer services )

contact steve 109 on here
no one else comes close
regards andy

+100

I have got a cwd done by Steve, I am picking up my medal muntjac this week and I am sure it will be of the same great quality of the rest of his work I have seen.

Seems like Steve's prices are keener than most too, as well as being remarkably quick too. He is a trade member on here. The Stalking Directory

Lots and lots of awards to his name.

Awards

+100

I have got a cwd done by Steve, I am picking up my medal muntjac this week and I am sure it will be of the same great quality of the rest of his work I have seen.

Seems like Steve's prices are keener than most too, as well as being remarkably quick too. He is a trade member on here. The Stalking Directory

Lots and lots of awards to his name.

Awards

Steve did my cwd in my gallery,his workshop is something else and ive seen you munty 270.
It looked fantastic,a real nice guy.

Back