Equipment insurance.

Highseat

Do you have your shooting equipment insured and which company gives the best deal?Many stalkers like me will have several thousand pounds invested in guns,binocs,scopes,knives etc. with no cover. Andrew.

Should be covered under your buildings and contents house insurance.
Speak to them they'll tell you but sure they will be.

+1 to that ^^. The only thing listed specific is my Swarovski scope but that goes with any individual item valued at over £2000

Bluefin sporting insurance , theft Ect and accidental damage everything including clothing covered At home and in the field ,wouldn't rely on house insurance with scopes binos and rifles worth £££££££££s ,oh well sorry you didn't itemise those !! Mate had it with his zeiss binos .
Norma

Last edited:
Nfu for me, all on the house insurance, all specified items as it offers a slightly improved level of assurance, very easy to deal with as insurers go too....

Nfu for me, all on the house insurance, all specified items as it offers a slightly improved level of assurance, very easy to deal with as insurers go too....

Easy enough to pay NFU Mutual a premium, however have RTA that is not your fault they want to settle 50:50. Fought my case and won and don't insure with them any more. Be Warned!

atb Tim

Incidentally, does anyone know of a good comprehensive professional guide to valuing house contents?

Last edited:
NFU insure all my rifles and kit for accidental damage while in use. I'd double check with your household policies as many won't cover you if the item is off premises

Back