New Section - Please Read!!

What happened to the Top Tips section? I always found that quite useful. :(

Alan

Personally I always disliked that section from an organising point of view because it was duplicating sections elsewhere. There was Equipment tips, Stalking tips, Foxing tips etc all thrown together and all of which have their own sections... so equipment tips are in now equipment, stalking are in stalking, cleaning tips in Equipment Care etc

Personally I always disliked that section from an organising point of view because it was duplicating sections elsewhere. There was Equipment tips, Stalking tips, Foxing tips etc all thrown together and all of which have their own sections... so equipment tips are in now equipment, stalking are in stalking, cleaning tips in Equipment Care etc

At the risk of brickbats I liked it for exactly the same reasons! It was the only section in which all threads on whatever topic at least commenced with a 100% positive statement! I think it brought out the best in us to share useful info....the threads generally seemed to maintain that spirit rather than end up in squabbles found in some of the other sections. The equipment section comes a narrow second as ego appears less present, but partisanship and blind brand loyalty sometimes still rear their ugly heads!

I for one will miss it.

Alan

You carry on alex i think you are doing a great job mate and much improving the site,dont take any notice of what jayb says about ya:stir:

Hi Alex,
did we lose the 'top tips' section in the reorg / has it been folded into somewhere else?

thanks
Tony

Ha I've just seen this... And I thought I was going mad and my memory had failed! We'll that's a relief!

For what it's worth, I like it separate.

Gez

Back