armalon deep fluted varmint profile hammer forged blacked barrel

swarovski

Hi all, thought this, my may intrest some who dont like silvery barrels, this is my 6.5 06 barrel, armalon muzzle brake I use only only on the range

Looks very nice, something akin to the new Sako 85 Synthetic Black. A new model for 2014 and the first 16 supposed to be entering the UK in October. I'm sincerely hoping to bag one of them, although not looking likely at the moment.

Shoot well?
Pricey?
I'm also on the look out for a better alternative to the norm of Border or something from the US.
yes it shoots well, have shot several 1 holers with different bullets, unfortunetly I cant do it everytime even though the rifle can :D! I get club discount, fluted, threaded blacked and fitted £750 ish

Last edited:
yes it shoots well, have shot several 1 holers with different bullets, unfortunetly I cant do it everytime even though the rifle can :D! I get club discount, fluted, threaded blacked and fitted £750 ish

Pretty good then. I think the £750 is pretty standard price wise although I paid that for a Krieger on my 30-06 nine years ago!

Thanks

Like the profile and flutes….however, the brake joint with the barrel doesn't look particually neat - just an observation.

Well spotted redmist,Its my 308 brake that goes on the barrel you can see behind the 6.5 06 barrel,identical to look at,switched them over for the photo,both are threaded the same, 6.5 brake is in the cabinet.6.5 06 wears a mod most of the time,once a month or more it wears the brake to launch the 142gr smk lasers down stickledown :D

Last edited:
Back