maybe a gift horse ??

Tulloch

about half five this afternoon one of the old crofters came to the house and told me a wee doggy was running about the road and he picked it up , a friendly wee thing . knowing I used to have a dog he came to me and asked if I could find its owner ,...

Its a wee black terrier and in very good shape a very well trained and well mannered wee thing so I have fed it, kept it kind of in the utility room and called police to find its owner.

Sitting just now watching something on the tell taking a night off from the lamp and the little bugger gave a couple of yaps so I thought I would let him out , took the torch out and low and behold what passes the lamp but a bloody fox lol, I don't shoot here so no point rushing for the gun or anything but I am well impressed .....

Now I know this wee doggy is someones little prize possession, maybe a young keepers or something it is a well trained well looked after wee bugger and it be a shame for it to go to a kennel I would rather keep it myself.

So if any of you have any contacts with keepers in the Whitebridge area can you find out if they have lost a dog .. Black terrier, white breast and tipped paws and tail, maybe a year and a half old. Good wee fox terrier. Let them know I have it :)

Back