Wanted: First Aid Training, anyone doing it.

jimbo123p

The course I aimed for was cancelled as under subscibed. FC needs it now. I have tracked down a course for £80, can be ILA funded, but was wondering if anyone else knew of one Central Scotland.jim

I done mine at oatridge .
Can't mind off hand how much
it was.Didn't have far to travel.
You might get a deal if a group of you
do it.
atb,
fbrad.

Last edited:
The course I aimed for was cancelled as under subscibed. FC needs it now. I have tracked down a course for £80, can be ILA funded, but was wondering if anyone else knew of one Central Scotland.jim

I will also need to do mine too. I would rather do it soon rather than later. I would be interested if anyone knew of a course at a reasonable cost.

thanks rab

Jim we did ours as a group with st Johns and got it for £60 and it was the full at work qualification needed for FC leases.Get a group together and they will come to you.

Yes it was one day and was suited to deer management as a job. I am not sure were the girl (Woman)got her info but it was clear she new what we would be up against on the National forest estate.

After Jimbo123p's request we now have an Emergency First Aid at Work Course organised over two evenings on 02 and 09 June 2014. The venue is in West Calder, West Lothian and the cost is £40. We do have a couple of spaces available should anybody be interested.

Anybody in the Sunderland area there are relatively cheap Emergency at work first aid courses at YSM In Seaham for £50. They are held once a month. If I can get the time off will be there in June on 10 June.

check out St Johns ambulance and red cross websites, they doing them all the time £120 plus vat they have branches in every major town and county

thats great value. I was looking into the course today and have managed to get my employer to put me through it otherwise i'd have signed up for this.

After Jimbo123p's request we now have an Emergency First Aid at Work Course organised over two evenings on 02 and 09 June 2014. The venue is in West Calder, West Lothian and the cost is £40. We do have a couple of spaces available should anybody be interested.

Why does FC need this course, just got my FAC & SGC after being out of shooting for a long time, was abroad working, it was not needed for me so is this just a ,,,,,,we want this in your police area,,,,in other words the local constabulary puting in there own requirements NOT REQUIRED BY LAW but just something the local police think would be nice, DONT get me wrong i think first aid training is important, i am a qualified diving paramedic but i think forcing people to pay for these courses is wrong,,

YMS training at Seaham in the North East. Emergency at work 1 day course £50.
Cheapest I can find.

Back