Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheap bipod

cheap bipod

Looking to buy a cheap bipod for my .270 , not too worried about one on my .22 but will eventually will need one for the .243

willing to spend about 30 on a decent second hand one ,

I have seen loads of cheap bipods on ebay but to be fair I don't wanna waste money on complete tat that will be useless and I don't know enough about bipods to tell what is a good one or not.

The reason for the low budget is , New baby, 3 boys , two cars , my hunting budget is dwindling severely , between lamping equipment and rifles my budget is getting to the point of being non existent and with a holiday in 2 months to Norfolk it is all go lol

20:99 ebay harris rip off

Extreme Precision Hunting Shooting Air Rifle Gun Swivel Sniper Bipod 6" - 9"

yer I was just looking at the one on ebay, just wondering what the quality is like though as I really aint no expert in fact I have never had a bipod on any gun i owned even back in my air rifle days. never seen the point but I thought I should bite the bullet now that I am taking a lot more shts from the bonnet of my truck

use you sack feller or a sandbag on a rubber mat, much better of the bonnet than a pod i have a small pack that i use you can get more stable and at a better rest point. i use them only when on the range . sitting home made Quad stick standing the same

thats what i been doing , like off my rucksack , might just carry on doing that and get myself a bean/sand bag

I've have a fixed ( does not swivel ) bipod that you can have for whatever it costs me to post it.

best way and its free feller

I got a sniper systems one from ebay, it's got the padlock leaver type thing that you can get as an extra for the harris.

Think i paid 34 in an auction brand new, the quality is just shy of the harris, but very good for the money and I've not managed to break it yet!!

looking to buy 30 round mag for Ruger mini 14.