Big thank you to mereside.

Yorkshire lad

Had mereside over this morning to help look for a shot roe. Firstly I would highly recommend him and his team. They are very professional and do all they can to help find the deer. If you are ever indoubt about using there service do not be. They are very knowledgable and are a service you can trust. They get as much enjoyment in finding the deer as we do shooting. Thank you very much again and hope to be seeing you soon. Cheers

I would just like to say thank you for the trust you gave asking me for help as it is a big deal for any stalker. This won't be a huge post but for those curious to the outcome i went this morning to the shot site and found three tiny spots of blood and some loose pins, one spot of blood on the nearby fence and a piece of bone of about 3mm this could have been rib or brisket and put indy onto the trail after a long hard look for more sign and there was non. she tracked through thick blackthorn and up onto a grass path there was so much deer trade it was very hard work she found some pins close to a fence line but it could have been from the deer previously jumping this and not from dropping after the shot.
we went further but around one feeder she lost the trail we went back to the start to follow the same line and after quite some time we caught up with a roe in the distance on getting closer it turned out to be a small buck after asking if it was the buck we wanted it didn't have the correct gate and looked wrong the buck was shot and closer inspection the shot placement on the original shot last night was high lung but the bullet had failed to expand zipping straight through and just touching the side of one rib leaving the tiny piece on the floor. I think that covers everything so another big thanks to yorkshire lad and another good result, atb wayne

Had mereside over this morning to help look for a shot roe. Firstly I would highly recommend him and his team. They are very professional and do all they can to help find the deer. If you are ever indoubt about using there service do not be. They are very knowledgable and are a service you can trust. They get as much enjoyment in finding the deer as we do shooting. Thank you very much again and hope to be seeing you soon. Cheers
You mean hope we don't see you again soon ! :lol:
Well done .

Back