Thread: New member saying hello

New member saying hello

Greetings all,

Just joined so this is my first post. Am based in Bournemouth but work offshore so not always home! When I am in UK I spend most of my time stalking but also try and get as much lamping and pigeon shooting in as well. I stalk and shoot mainly around Dorset and Hampshire border area. Am currently stalking with my 6.5x55 (Tikka T3) but have also recently had a slot for a .308 added to my FAC so will be looking to add one soon as a back up/alternative. Also shoot with a .223, .22, .17hmr and have a few shotties which are mainly used for the pigeons. I also belong to Christchurch Gun Club so have a few target LBR and rifles. Have an open FAC and just completed my DSC1 this year, have been stalking for about 3-4 years altogether now. Am not an overly experienced stalker but have a few permissions as well as a syndicate place and am comfortable going it alone. Am mainly on Roe at moment with occasional Fallow.

Have been a member of shootforum since it started but as I now seem to do more stalking than anything else decided to also join this as it is a dedicated stalking site.

So thanks in advance for having me and I look forward to reading, joining in and hopefully contributing something sensible soon!

Hi Alex

nice to see you on here.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses