a bit puzzled about my cz452 17hmr model ??

exmarksman9870

Well i will keep this simple..my cz 452 17hmr is synthetic and nickel ...so to my mind its a style...but on the action it says american..now is this a mistake in factory or is it a spec edition :-/....if so it makes it worth twice as much lol...any one know of this fault....cheers....

I thought "American" meant they didn't arrive with iron sights fitted. Willing to be corrected though.

David.

all the cz american are normally wooden stock so is the lux so is the standard inc the 455
this is my style 452 with a new type thumbhole stock 455
View attachment 41693

maybe some one has fitted a plastic stock on it .

The CZ American is the slim wood stock, no iron sights, light contour barrel with a chequered fore end.
The receiver is also bright blued, in .22lr and HM2 it has the ⅜" dovetail, in HMR and WMR 11mm dovetail.
But CZ use the same receiver on many of the models, but only the American is bright blued.

Neil. :)

Ok..i know all the model variants...the rifle was purchased brand new from a dealer....it is a style but the action is stamped american...must be a production fault ..

Ok..i know all the model variants...the rifle was purchased brand new from a dealer....it is a style but the action is stamped american...must be a production fault ..

Not an unusual one, CZ are very good at mixing it up, keeps us on our toes. Lol

Neil. :)

I have a cz452 silhouette , blued barrel , synthetic stock , and it is not stamped American , look on the bright side you have a GREAT gun that's worth extra because of a slight error :)

Back