Boys room/gun room

Hulse

Hi guys

after much debate I have managed to get one of the bedrooms in the house as a gun room. I will Be moving my safes into the room etc also a reloading table set up but was wondering what else I should put in it ?

Cheers

everything you can get your hands on lol, if you have a room why restrict your guns to a cabinet, why not put a good frame on and solid door and have everything out on display, atb wayne

Here's one wall of my cave. Unfortunately it's tiny. However, I also have the loft set up as a reloading space, so all's not lost.

A kettle so you got coffee on hand. A little fridge for the beers when you fancy one. A nice comfy chair. Tbh every you think ull need too leave it for. So then once your in you dont have too leave!!!

Well so far I have on the list

sofa bed
fridge
reloading table
glass case for knives
combo lock on the door
gun safes
air rifles on the wall

so far anyway

One or two nice posters?

KGrHqYOKjYE3S2WuwSpBN5tOD3g_3_edited-1_zpsfd3d02fb.jpg

K

Yeh it has two big velux windows, en-suite, and fits a double bed plus wardrobes and tv etc.

Well so far I have on the list

sofa bed
fridge
reloading table
glass case for knives
combo lock on the door
gun safes
air rifles on the wall

so far anyway

What you need to do is scrap that list.
Move in a few of the wives things, mirror, hair dryer, make-up, tv etc
Move the wife in and you have the rest of the house now with all that space to fill a trip to the gun shop will be in order to buy more goodies.
I have the penthouse suit all to my self or the loft as the mrs refers to it
Wingy

What you need to do is scrap that list.
Move in a few of the wives things, mirror, hair dryer, make-up, tv etc
Move the wife in and you have the rest of the house now with all that space to fill a trip to the gun shop will be in order to buy more goodies.
I have the penthouse suit all to my self or the loft as the mrs refers to it
Wingy

I like it

Back