Chaps.. a few more items for you before they go on Ebay tomorrow - bank transfer or Paypal are both fine just PM for the details.............
1. MSR Miniworks EX Water Filter New and unused but no packaging. Been sat in my cupboard for a year, needs a good home - £49 + 6 P&P
2. Hawke RD25 1x25 red dot sight on Weaver mounts - used once (the pic is of the actual scope but the box belongs to a different unit so no box) - £15 + 6 P&P
3. AGS 3-9x40 mildot @ 35yds on 9-11mm mounts - Used but in good condition, cracking little scope (I no longer have air or rf) - £15 + 6 P&P - Sold
4. Barbour Eilden Waterproof Tweed Flat Cap 7 1/2 new without tags (ordered 2 to ensure right size and forgot to send this one back!) £50 worth - £15 + 6 P&P - SOLD
5. Seal Skinz Warterproof Flat Cap, adjustable one size - too many caps and only one head, used but in mint condition - £10 + 2 P&P - SOLD
6. Barbour waxed fleece lined trappers hat size L new without tags (bought off here a while ago now but too small for me) - £15 + 4 P&P
7. Le Chameu 'Russian Hat' Trapper style hat. Used for approximately 10 minutes. Thought I'd get away with it but it is just a tad too small for me size L 60cm - £24 + 6 P&P
8. Spyderco Triangle Sharpmaker - Lightly used although one course rod has a damaged edge... doesn't have any impact on the kit at all! - £29 + 6 P&P - SOLD
9. Lansky Blade Medic - used once (too many damned sharpners too!) - £8 + 2 P&P - SOLD
10. Spencer 15m/50ft double sided loggers tape unused and as new - £14 + 4 P&P - SOLD
11. Canada Goose Freestyle Duck Down Gilet 2XL (perfect for a 48-50in chest or if you are 2XL M&S size) - My favourite piece of outerwear but I have dropped 2.5st since buying it and fingers crossed will have dropped another 3 by the time next winter comes round.. its already way too big for me.. Anyhoo.. wrong time of year but could do with the funds. In exellent condition with no real signs it has ever been worn! This is a £250 jacket, Canada Goose gear is expensive, it is also one of the most faked brands on the planet along with Rolex and Adidas! You cannot buy Genuine Canada Goose jackets at 50% less than RRP, just like you can't buy a genuine Rolex Submariner for £1,500... If you find any sites offering the jacket with more than £10 or £20 off, chances are its fake.. I bought it from OneBelowZero after checking the Canada Goose Site for approved online retailers... Anyway, as we are heading into summer yours for £99 plus 12 P&P.
Pics will follow here and in the next few posts...