Long range tactical stalker

Offroad Gary

Latest addition chaps, built by Redmist

kmw sentinel combat stock
Stiller tac 30 aw action
accuracy international aw 10 shot mags, top feed, double stack
benchmark 26" barrel, 6.5x47l

100m target in 25mph gusting wind/rain on bodmin moor (red 4)

330m target, 25mph wind

Next to its little brother

Last edited:
Nice rifle, the boy certainly produces shooters! The target below is from last weekend zeroing at a local BDS shoot. Also a 6.5x47 built by Redmist but with a Rem action and Bartlein tube. It is a 5 shot group off a Harris bipod from prone at 100

Certainly looks the part and by summited photos, produces results at the business end.
Approx price if not too rude to ask?

Regards.

Certainly looks the part and by summited photos, produces results at the business end.
Approx price if not too rude to ask?

Regards.

Component prices are not a secret, listed online in various places..

Stock/bottom metal £1200
action/rail/lug £1030
barrel £360 + £80 to reprofile
magazine £80
trigger £250
moderator £300

plus build costs, proof, bedding, various postage of components and rfd charges etc..

weighed 7.1kg with the little march, unloaded. Expect the pm2 adds 600g.

perfect hill rifle for some little Scottish lad to carry for me, until the Argo arrives.

the sako would be my hill rifle, shoots circa 2" at 500y - this ones for longer range work

Last edited:
Very nice, looking to make something similar that I can use on the range but still take out and stalk with.

Have a look at Edi's ( Ejg on here) E-Tac stocks. With these it must be possible to build a fairly light, tactical stalker, wich would be comfortable enough to take on the hill.
Have a look at their website : http://www.pse-composites.com/

I have just had a 26" barrel 6.5x47 lapua built by Devon Custom Rifles using one of his stocks and yes it is a manageable weight even with a S&B PM2 5-25x56
IMG_1798.jpgIMG_1801.jpg

Nice rifle Gary I love the KMW sentinel stocks and good shooting.

Gary - How do you plan to separate the brass from each rifle to avoid mixing it up (assuming that you are neck sizing the brass)?

Back