Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rifle sling Newbie UK leatherworker to the site....

Rifle sling Newbie UK leatherworker to the site....

Hi all,
    I found this forum just browsing the web and saw that there were many requests for nice rifle slings etc so thought I should let you good folks know of my craft....I am a paid subscriber to the site so please do check out to see the gallery for some of my work and tell your friends about me.
    But first I would still like to introduce myself!

I was shooting air pistols when I was strong enough to lift them and then the same for air rifles but never took it further than shooting action men and stuff!

Many years later I found myself interested in bows and arrows and became a member of the Sussex compound archery team but the drive to stand on the line, practising day after day wore off so i am now what's called a traditional instinctive archer who shoots a wooden bow with no holding breath...just point and shoot for me now

If anyone is local to Chichester and wants to walk our woods for a taster bow shoot then let me know.

Basically my passion is for leather carving...producing a totally unique one off that a client wants made and can never be reproduced. Being a man of the land I know the cost of this is out of reach of many people which is why I offer a unique mix of hand carved and embossed leather to suit all budgets.
    I have been producing work for archers, bikers etc and my Rifle slings have proved to be very popular with alot of people with comments saying ..."pictures don't do it justice" etc so I leave it up to you to decide.

Anyhoo, shoot safe and straight and when you get a chance do take a look at my lil' website

All the best
    Bigfoot...aka Gary Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_1885.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	329.0 KB 
ID:	42022Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_2131.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	441.3 KB 
ID:	42023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_2217.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	339.7 KB 
ID:	42024
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 101_2127.jpg   101_2128.jpg  

Very nice indeed.

Welcome to the site, thank you for making the appropriate intro and becoming a trade member. I am sure once you are established on the site you will get some custom.

All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

welcome mate,i do like that browning rifle sling............DAZ

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Cheers David T, I have sent you the prices.

Welcome aboard... A PM is inbound.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY