Portable shooters bench

pierred

Does anyone have a potable shooting bench they would be willing to lend / hire me for the weekend of 24th-25th may, been let down on another prepared to pay a modest fee and pay a deposit if required.

if you cant get one i have a homemade job on a light benchmate with a top screwed to it also a chair, works and free if you get stuck :tiphat:

Last edited:
I bought a cheap 'workmate' from Screwfix, took the ply off the top and replaced it with a shaped piece of kitchen work bench that I had knocking around.
If anybody local to me wants a bit of black/grey marble effect kitchen work top, enough to make a shooting bench of their own, then get in touch.
I might remind you, it is 25mm thick and very heavy.

I have one of the folding MTM ones. Got it cheap on sale. You could have borrowed it (no charge) but getting it to you would be problematic!

Does anyone have a potable shooting bench they would be willing to lend / hire me for the weekend of 24th-25th may, been let down on another prepared to pay a modest fee and pay a deposit if required.
Ranger bonnet not as stable as the Navarra Pierre? :p

Google DIY shooting bench, cut some ply to the dimensions given and fix to a workmate, you now have a folding shooting bench

Stratts, dont waste your money on folding legs, a bench built with them will be wiggle city, i bought fabricated screw in bosses from ebay USA and made legs from 1.5" steel pipe threaded at one end.
The top is two pieces of 3/4" Birch ply screwed and bonded together as one thickness was not stable enough.

Ian.

Back