Available: JMS Training - DMQ 1, Manual handling & ATV Training

JMS Training

Dear All

Thought I'd take the opportunity to collect all the forthcoming dates together in one place for DMQ 1 given the increasing congestion in this thread.

31 May/1 June - 2 day DMQ 1, Tarbert, Argyll

14/15 June - 2 day DMQ 1, SW of Glasgow - assessment only option available for Sunday

21/22 June - 2 day DMQ 1, Peterhead

All courses include a copy of David Stretton's excellent training manual and cost £245.

Although assessment only sessions may be offered for certain dates, I would much prefer to discuss people's individual needs and offer prospective candidates what they want, so please get in touch.

Similarly, if the dates don't suit and you have even a small group of friends who wish to get to get together to organise a day, please get in touch to see what can be arranged.

I also offer preparation sessions for NPTC sit-astride (quad) and sit-in (argo) etc. and can arrange for independent assessment by an NPTC assessor.

Manual handling training and certification is also possible - please get in touch to discuss your requirements.

Our service ethos is to provide the service you need and want at times and locations to suit you - so please get in touch.

All the best

James

Did my DSC1 with James at JMS Training last weekend, highly recommended!

Thanks James for an interesting and informative course, a real bonus that you came to us too!

Back