Visitors to Gamefairs fall into the various boxs below.
1) Landed and privileged stalker, wearing red trousers and tie, but comfortable enough not to take a dog to the gamefair, and dont aspire to any European HPR or tracking dogs
2) New mega money, Landed and privileged stalker,all the gear and no idea, wearing cream chinos and shoes from top london makers, took his labrador, who is out of control. not sure what dog to aspire to maybe a spinone.
3) Land agent second son of a lord, with no money and no land but married well, worn out hat and clothes, Took very small jack russell to the gamefair, who is in the way of everyone
4) Graduate out of the city, 40 something, shot 2 deer, knows everything about stalking has all the gear and a Bavarian Mountain Hound called Rupert at the show, who is wild as hell and tripping everyone up,
Also has a chocolate labrador bitch at home in season who has been linned by the Bavarian Mountain Hound but he will advertise pups online at 500pounds listed as, improving the breed.
Stood at the beer tent boring anyone who will listen
5) Plumber out of the city and moved into the country, who has become nicely off, wearing blazer shirt and tie, with no land and no idea about dogs who aspires to his own land to stalk on, and took vizsla to the gamefair and again is in everyones way. Would like to cross viszla with GSP to improve the breed
6) City Football supporter,no shirt, tattos, piercings, killed some deer with bull x ,hard bast""d, and would like to get into stalking does not care his dog tripped up an old lady, dog shits in walkway and he walks on, leaving someone to stand in it.
7) Mechanic grew up in the country, wearing boots, shorts, and polo shirt, started with terriers, as a tyro, listened and learned, has a GWP pointer at HOME. and is competent, self assured, willing to learn
Dog not at the gamefair therfore its not a badge of which club he aspire too.
Donít Take Your dog to the Game Fair you are a pain in the arse.
If you feel i have left someone out, please post your own thoughts.