DSC2

Danger Mouse

Guys I sent my DSC2 portfolio in on the 4th of the month and it arrived at the correct address on the 5th, to date I still haven't heard anything, how long would you usually expect to wait? :eek: :confused:
Cheers DM

Who did you send it too ??

Your assessment center I hope , If so you will have had the calls from the various people verifying the stalks as the AW's will have had, to clarify the portfolio, the stalks on the dates etc .

After the collating is all done its all in the hands of DMQ to issue the certificate now that could take as long as they like, then theres the good old British Postal system, oh well .

Sent mine between Christmas and New Year. Got reply from the BDS just after NY that they received my portfolio. Assessor called last Sunday so it was about a month. :D

Greg

dsc 2

hi dangermouse did you photocopy your portfolio before you sent it in handy to have copy in case anything happens in post and you have got your dates ect if assesor rings
atb tom

Re: dsc 2

tom reveley said:
hi dangermouse did you photocopy your portfolio before you sent it in handy to have copy in case anything happens in post and you have got your dates ect if assesor rings
atb tom

+1

Great to have a copy as could be a while between your first witnessed stalk and questioning from your assessor..

Any questions relating to a specific stalk can be answered with confidence if you take a look at your portfolio write ups now and again..

Good luck.. :D

Terry

It can vary, it must depend on area etc but it looks like the turn round must be much better

When i sent mine off it was 3 months beforr I got a call in then another 2 months for the cert arrived.

smithy

Back